summer-of-code

GSoc 2015 and Implementation of the Math Testing framework for glibc

From: Check Nyah
Subject: GSoc 2015 and Implementation of the Math Testing framework for glibc
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 23:00:01 +0100

Hello,

I am Nyah check, a student of the Department of computer Engineering at the University of Buea, cameroon;  a GSoc 2013 participant, X.org Evoc participant for 2014. I code primarily in c/c++ and Java. I'm interested in working on the math testing project for glibc. I will like some assistance in this respect.

Thanks,
Nyah

--
 Functions delay binding; data structures induce binding. Moral: Structure data late in the programming process.