summer-of-code

Re: GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016

From: Check Nyah
Subject: Re: GNU was accepted for the Summer of Code 2016
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:32:48 +0100

Hello everyone,

I am interested in working with GNU this year. I'll browse through the ideas page for potential projects. Are there any special requirements for newbie participants.

Cheers!
Nyah

On Tue, Mar 1, 2016 at 8:28 AM, Mathieu Lirzin <address@hidden> wrote:
Giuseppe Scrivano <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> it may not be a surprise but I just got the confirmation email that GNU
> was accepted for the Summer of Code.
>
> We still have some time before students can start to apply.
>
> Please take a look at the timeline here:
>
>   https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/dashboard/timeline/
>
> Regards,
> Giuseppe

Good news!

The previous link requires a Google account.  However I suppose this is
the same timeline available at:

  https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/

--
Mathieu Lirzin

--
"The heaviest penalty for declining to rule is to be ruled by someone inferior to yourself." --Plato