summer-of-code

Re: Regarding GSoc 2016

From: seshagiri rao
Subject: Re: Regarding GSoc 2016
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:16:43 +0530

Hello.
Due to the reason that the confirmation mail was found in spam and I couldn't reply in time.
Please confirm my subscription to the mailing list.
Thank you

On 10 Mar 2016 4:11 p.m., "seshu" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello sir
My Name is seshagiri rao,
I'm currently a second year undergraduate student of computer science and engineering  at Indian Institute of Technology Madras.

Of all the organizations I found GNU  to be the one I'm really interested in. I have been using the GNU linux for more than two years and i am really fascinated by it. I have a good knowledge of Operating systems and really good in assembly language programming,C ,C++ and have a good knowledge of python. Apart from them I have done a lot of coding in my last two years and looking for a opportunity to work on a real project I feel this is is a opportunity for me to get started in open source development.

Looking forward to contribute to your Organization

Thank You