summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT][DEADLINE] number of slots
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 10:02:23 +0200

Hi Guiseppe,

All 3 submissions for GNUnet (not sure if we count auctions as GNUnet or Taler, ...) are fine. So 3 slots please ;-)

(Note: tg had some issues signing into Melange, so I'm right now officially mentor for 2; still, in practice Gabor will handle the SecuShare GUI student, so we'll also have effectively (if not officially) 3 mentors.)

Happy hacking!

Christian