summer-of-code

Re: [IMPORTANT] more ideas by today

From: Boris Bobrov
Subject: Re: [IMPORTANT] more ideas by today
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 15:01:07 -0500

Done for MediaGoblin on the external page.

What we could do is add keywords near each project that would allow
quickly find interesting projects for students. Usually, students select
a project based on the language they know. So for MediaGoblin it will
be:

<h3 id="mediagoblin"><a
href="http://www.gnu.org/software/mediagoblin";>GNU MediaGoblin</a></h3>

webpage: <a