summer-of-code

Re: [gnu-soc] GNU Contributor Projects accepted in GSoC 2023

From: Schanzenbach, Martin
Subject: Re: [gnu-soc] GNU Contributor Projects accepted in GSoC 2023
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 13:58:51 +0000

Thank you very much Jose and great news!

Am 03.05.23 um 20:20 schrieb Jose E. Marchesi:

Just a heads up.

We got 7 Contributor Projects accepted in this edition of GSoC.  The
public announcement is tomorrow, and all mentors and contributors of the
accepted proposals will receive emails from Google.

This means that all the projects participating under the GNU umbrella
this year will be having one GSoC project, with the only exception of
GNU poke.

Mentors, please get ready to engage with the contributors as soon as you
get the notification tomorrow.

If there is any change in mentorship, or some other issue, please let me
know ASAP.

Happy hacking.