swarm-announce

V1.0 delayed for two days

From: cgl
Subject: V1.0 delayed for two days
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:41:50 -0700

Well folks...

  It's January 31st and we're very close to having Swarm V1.0
ready for distribution, but there are still a few bits and
pieces that we need to polish and test before we feel confidant
about putting it out.

  So, rather than put out today a version that we feel still needs
a bit more work and testing, we are going to delay the release of
V1.0 for two more days, until Sunday, Feb. 2.

  We're sorry if this is an inconvenience for anyone, but we believe
that this short delay is absolutely necessary.

Thank you for your patience!

Chris Langton
  for the SFI Hive