swarm-announce

SwarmFest letter....

From: cgl
Subject: SwarmFest letter....
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 21:21:50 -0700

For SwarmFest Participants.....

  The SwarmFest will begin on the evening of Saturday, Feb. 15th, with
a welcome reception at the Homewood Suites, the hotel where most
people will be staying. We will be serving a buffet style dinner
and beer and wine. It will run from 6PM to 9PM, and you should plan on
stopping by once you have arrived in Santa Fe and gotten settled, in
order to register for the workshop, pick up workshop information
packets, and meet the faces behind the email messages on swarm-support.

  I would also like to talk with anybody who is planning on making
a presentation or demonstration, or who has a specific topic for
a group discussion during the meeting. This will be a *very* informal
meeting, and we'll nail down the specific schedule of presentations,
discussions, demonstrations, and whatnot Saturday evening.

  It would help us if you would send us details on the time at
which you expect to arrive in Santa Fe, and for those of you
who would like to make a presentation or give a demonstration
of your work, send us an estimate of how much time you think you
will need to do so effectively. Please send info on arrival
time and/or needs for presentations etc. to: address@hidden

  We are posting a rough outline of the workshop itinerary in
the Weekly Pheromone, due out any hour now....along with a list
of currently registered attendees and presentations.

  We are looking forward to meeting all of you, and to participating
in a free-ranging discussion of as many Swarm and modelling
issues as possible.

  See you soon!

  Chris Langton
    for the SFI Hive....