swarm-announce

Swarmfest '98 hotel + registration info.

From: lee
Subject: Swarmfest '98 hotel + registration info.
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 09:23:50 -0700

For those of you interested in attending Swarmfest '98,  here are some
details about lodging and paying for the conference.

1.  Hotel rooms at the Hotel Santa Fe are $99+tax for Thursday, Friday, and
Saturday nights  and   $89+ tax  for Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday nights.
These rates are for singles or doubles; quite a few of the rooms have two
beds and we can assign a roommate if you wish to share the cost of a room.

2.  We will make your hotel reservations if you indicate for which nights
you would like rooms.  All rooms will be guaranteed for late arrival.  We
do not need a credit card number in advance.

3.  The registration fee can be paid in advance by sending a check to Santa
Fe Institute, 1399 Hyde Park Road, Santa Fe, NM  87501, Attn:  A.
Sutherland, or they can pay at the door by check, Visa, Mastercard, or
American Express.

We hope to see you at Swarmfest '98.

--Irene Lee
  Organizational Manager
  The Swarm Program at the Santa Fe Institute

  address@hidden