swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] SwarmFest abstracts and registration

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] SwarmFest abstracts and registration
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:58:06 -0700

We have received many exciting abstracts for presentations at SwarmFest, from around the world. We still have room for more, so we are extending the submittal deadline again.

Please submit abstracts by *Monday June 18th*. We will notify submitters of acceptance by the end of next week.

Early registration ends *June 16th*! You can still register up until the start of the conference, but the fee increases by $25. To reserve low-cost housing please register as soon as you can, because the number of rooms is limited.

Space is still available in the pre-conference classes in Repast and NetLogo.

Due to problems beyond our control, the registration page has not been working consistently. Please be assured that if you enter your information in the form, we have received it and you will be welcome at SwarmFest, even if registration did not appear to complete properly.

See the conference web site for for information on submitting abstracts (in the "Call for papers") and registration: http://condor.depaul.edu/~slytinen/SwarmFest2007