swarm-announce

[Swarm Announce] SwarmFest Abstract Submittal Extension: April 11

From: announce
Subject: [Swarm Announce] SwarmFest Abstract Submittal Extension: April 11
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:33:56 -0700

We are receiving many good abstracts for presentations at SwarmFest but there is room for a few more. We are therefore extending the deadline by a week, to April 11. Notifications of acceptance will be send the following week. (Let us know if you need earlier notification.)

Our host Gary An reports that he has confirmed a series of featured speakers on high-performance computing and systems biology, and that our old friend Miles Parker will present his new Meta-ABM platform.

Check http://www.swarm.org for complete and current information.

Swarm Development Group Board of Directors