Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] libtool, CDPATH
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:52:36 -0600

Scott Christley wrote:
All is not well though, as the tests fail (still have to look into this) and JavaSwarm is not usable; however it compiles sufficiently enough that ObjC heatbugs runs.
I didn't try building for Java. Besides identifying the paths to JDK things, in the past there have been problems with the ordering of constructors and stuff that involved hacking Swarm's libobjc. As far as I know there are no real problems with Objective C, though.