Re: [swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] That CDPATH issue
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:51:20 +1000

This is a libtool 2.x issue. With libtool 1.5.x files got created as the configure script ran. Libtool 2 leaves that all until the end which is why this has appeared.

I have no idea what that code was supposed to do, but I suspect it is redundant.

I have committed quite a few autotools fixes in the past 24 hours.

Bill