Re: [swarm-hackers] Java Swarm from cvs

From: Pavel Vinogradov
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Java Swarm from cvs
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:53:57 +0500

On Wed, May 21, 2008 at 1:25 AM, Marcus G. Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
> Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
>> '/opt/swarm-cvs-build/swarm/java/java-stub.elc' -f
>> java-run-all-unicode
> The word "failed" here is misleading.
  Yes, such messages very confused me. As i see - this is internal
lisp/emacs massage and we can't chage it to more  appropriate?

  Also, after latest updates from cvs (05.22 with last commits by Bill
Northcott) - i finally build Java swarms. But i confused again - this
commits don't affect java subdir but update main makefile and
configure.

--
Pavel Vinogradov
NixDev.Net, Senior Linux Developer