Re: [swarm-hackers] ObjC runtime abstraction

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] ObjC runtime abstraction
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 07:02:30 -0700

Scott Christley wrote:
> I encourage anybody feeling brave to try compiling Swarm from this
> branch and test out your applications.

That's pretty sneaky using an underscore in one place and a dash in
another. [grin]

For anyone else who may be as dense as me, the branch is:

  objc_abstraction-branch

Cynics regarded everybody as equally corrupt... Idealists regarded
everybody as equally corrupt, except themselves. -- Robert Anton Wilson