Re: [swarm-hackers] tk tcl error

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] tk tcl error
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 15:20:24 -0800

How about you email that tk.tcl file to me, off list, and I will compare it to my version. From looking at the error message, it says something about <MouseWheel>, does your mouse happen to have one of those little wheels? Maybe this is something new that isn't being handled, I'm totally guessing at this point.

I didn't install my own Tk/Tcl but used the one that came with debian, so there is always the possibility of new tweaks and fixes.

Scott