Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] swarm 2.3.0 release
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 17:06:51 -0700

SC> I'm not sure if moving Swarm to tcl/tk 8.5 is an easy or hard
SC> task.

Moving to tcl/tk 8.5 will be necessary, at least on Fedora, at some
point.  Rawhide (soon-to-be Fedora 11) just switched over to 8.5, I
believe.  I have been planning for sometime to submit official
packages for Swarm to Fedora, as I'm already maintaining several other
packages there:

Maybe I'm just adding confusion, but did we just figure out that the problem is BLT not working with Tcl/tk 8.5? So the real problem is version of BLT that works with both Tcl/tk 8.5 and Swarm?

(Could we package a version of BLT that works with tcl/tk 8.5 with Swarm??)

--
Steve Railsback
Lang, Railsback & Associates