Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Swarm on MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 15:18:08 -0600

Scott Christley wrote:
I heard Nvidia has released OpenCL for linux to its developers, not sure when a public release will happen though, nor whether it will be as tightly integrated as the Apple solution.
I'm not sure what they are waiting for. Last developer release was in June. It's `integrated' in the sense it uses their proprietary drivers which can be fussy to install sometimes.
Probably a good option for Windows.