Re: [swarm-hackers] Naming conventions

From: Nima Talebi
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Naming conventions
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 09:25:13 +1100

Hmm, I don't - I thought I could self-register, but if not, please create one for me :)

Nima

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Scott Christley <address@hidden> wrote:
Nima, do you have an account for the Swarm wiki?

On Nov 16, 2009, at 11:09 PM, Bill Northcott wrote:

On 17/11/2009, at 6:03 PM, Nima Talebi wrote:

As I get my head around this - I will definitely document the hell out of this framework - for my own piece of mind, and hopefully for others...

At the moment however I'm still learning - and the best way to learn for me is to just get my hands dirty, try things, and ask stupid questions - but I'm documenting as I go, I'll start putting it up into the wiki as soon as I have my branch of heatbugs run in a stable, leak-free, efficient, etc - by that time my hope is that my goal No. 1 is accomplished - i.e., understand 20% of swarm with 80% confidence, and 80% of Swarm with 20% confidence. :)

Please document on the Swarm Wiki as you go.  It will help you get it straight in your head and you can always edit anything that is wrong.  Finally of course it is a Wiki which other Swarm types can edit which can help you and the rest of of us.

Cheers