Re: [swarm-hackers] Wiki, Code Review, Code Control

From: Scott Christley
Subject: Re: [swarm-hackers] Wiki, Code Review, Code Control
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:32:11 -0800

Looks interesting, might be fun to play around with.  Definitely looks a lot easier than trying to cut/paste code when you want to make comments, for example it would have been helpful when I made those comments about your Heatbugs app.

For Swarm itself though, it is important for code discussions to be archived in the public email record, and that if one person uses a tool such as this, other people don't need to use it in order to contribute to the conversation.

cheers
Scott