[swarm-hackers] Xcode template and makefiles

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: [swarm-hackers] Xcode template and makefiles
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 18:57:24 +1100

Just a thought that the 'Xcode template' really should be in the SwarmOSX directory. It has no relevance in any other context.

For installation, it should be in the framework/Resources directory. Then we can have a script in the installer that symlinks it into Application Support location.

I might have a go at making the Makefiles usable in the framework build. So they could be added into framework to support CLI builds of applications.

Bill