Re: Recursively-modular neural network construction in Swarm

From: cgl
Subject: Re: Recursively-modular neural network construction in Swarm
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 22:18:40 -0600

Alex..

Are you aware of the work of David Sharp of Los Alamos on
recursively specified neural nets? He and his colleagues
did some interesting work in this area, and if I remember
correctly, they had worked out representations for them
that could be treated by GA's.

  I'll track down some references and post them to the group.

Chris Langton