Application to Political Science

From: jranatun
Subject: Application to Political Science
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:12:53 -0500

Hi Anyone

I'm trying to apply the swarm simulation to Political Science. At the
moment I'm trying to find any application that is currently being applied
to Political Science. So if there is anybody out there using any such
application please e-mail me back. I would also like to get into the
mailing list for swarm-modelling.

Thanks
Janaka