accuracy of swarm tools?

From: Heinzelmann Matthias
Subject: accuracy of swarm tools?
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:29:45 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Swarm-community!

I am working on a model of financial markets using swarm. As with most
financial models, the most important aspect of my analysis is the price.
In my model, the price is a float. However, in the swarm graph, it only
gives me integer values. But I need all the information in the float
variables, integers are not accurate enough.
Let me describe my problem once again: The graph in the observerSwarm,
built exactly like the one in the market-example of the swarm package,
only shows whole values (although the probe formats them as let's say 48.0
in contrast to 48). The values retrieved by the observerSwarm are not
whole numbers, they are all sorts of crazy values :-)
My question is: does swarm support graphical analysis of floats? (I'm
thinking maybe it does but I don't know how)
How do I modify the graph so it shows them correctly?

I'd appreciate your help.
Rock on
Matthias