attempted to set color 255 twice

From: Susanne Schindler
Subject: attempted to set color 255 twice
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2001 18:08:56 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

when my model is running for relatively long time (15-20 min) it crashes
with the error message:

function: _i_Colormap_setColor_ToName(), file:
/src/swarm-2.1.1/src/tkojc/Colormap.m, line 64
attempted to set color 255 twice

I set colors in my program only in buildObjects() which is called just
once
when the program is started. But even there I don't attempt to set the
color #255 at all.

Does anybody have a clue why this happens? I'm thankful for any hint.

Susanne Schindler