Simple Simulation problem

From: Trushar Panchal
Subject: Simple Simulation problem
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 23:55:22 +0100

Hi Swarm Veterens,

I am a newbie to Swarm and need a bit of help to get started with
proper simulation design.

I am having a bit of a problem with Swarm simulation. I have made a
simple swarm simulation. Here is the simplest version of my simulation
if you can have a look. There are two agents Agent1 and Agent2. I have
randomly generated value between 1-10 in the grid. I have agents moving
around randomly and reporting back what value they find. With text
based model it works fine but its when I include the ObserverSwarm
(Display and Probe) on top of the model its not working otherwise the
simulation is working fine. Can you please have a look at it and let me
know and help me find if I am doing anything wrong.

http://homepages.feis.herts.ac.uk/~pt7ak/simulation.zip

I would be really helpful if anyone can help me get display with my
simulation.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards
Trushar