Re: Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll from Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll from Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz
Date: 09 Jul 2002 06:00:35 -0700

TP> Hi Swarm Veterans,

TP> I am using Swarm-2.1.1 and want to use Graph and those options are
TP> in Swarm-2.2-pretest-6.tar.gz Swarm.jar and javaswarm.dll.

TP> Is it possible if I can copy and paste the files swarm.jar and
TP> javaswarm.dll on top of Swarm-2.1.1 and will it be fine and work.

TP> Thanks a lot.

Trushar,

Please don't crosspost every single one of your e-mails to both lists.

"swarm-modelling" is for discussing higher-level modelling issues,
"swarm-support" is the correct place to discuss technical issues.

Occasionally crossposting is OK (like my most recent announcement) of
issues of general interest to the entire Swarm community.

However this e-mail doesn't fall into that category, and far from
getting more people to help you, as you probably intend, it is more
likely that you will be ignored.

Sorry for the harsh tone, but you've crossposted at least five or six
messages, that should have gone to one or other lists, but not both.

It's important that the lists don't get cluttered, and it's
frustrating to get two identical e-mails if you subscribe to both
lists (as I and many others do).

Alex
--
  Alex Lancaster           |  e-mail: address@hidden