[Swarm-Modelling] Re: world getObjectAt and Others

From: Norberto Eiji Nawa
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Re: world getObjectAt and Others
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 09:06:54 +0900

Georg,

first things first, the operator for the logical AND is a double
ampersand '&&':

            if ((bigAnt == NO) && (carryItem == YES)) {
              // if condition true
            }
            else {
              // otherwise
            }

I wonder how the if conditionals behave with the single ampersand
(bitwise binary AND)...

In case that does not solve your problem, I think it would be easier
for people to check your code by having it in its entirety, instead of
having only parts of it. In that case, maybe you would like to provide
us with a pointer to the targzipped ball containing all the necessary
files, and an explanation of what you think is the problem.

Best,

Eiji