[Swarm-Modelling] Invitation to contribute book chapter

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Invitation to contribute book chapter
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2003 17:24:44 -0700

SDG received an invitation from Maciej Komosinski, Institute of
Computing Science, Poznan University of Technology, Poland, to
contribute a chapter on Swarm for a book they are producing on
artificial life and software platforms for ALife.

If anyone is interested in this opportunity, please contact me and I'll
pass on the information we have. If you are interested in drafting the
chapter, I'm sure we can get people to review and contribute.

Thanks

Steve Railsback
address@hidden

--