Re: [Swarm-Modelling] hello swarm development group

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] hello swarm development group
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 02:26:52 -0500

good question.

If you want really simple examples of swarm programs, look in

http://www.ku.edu/~pauljohn/SwarmFaq/WorkingExampleCode/java/

There is a java tutorial known as "SDG" that is quite good. References
are on the SDG site, and the sdg code is in the ftp. There are apps in
the ftp site, look under apps/java/sdg and apps/java/contrib.

There is a perpetually not finished java version of the swarm objc
tutorial. Charles Staelin started it a couple of years ago and various
volunteers have hacked on it. I don't know what status it has not, but I
think you could look in the email list archive.