Re: [Swarm-Modelling] xmalloc problem

From: Paul Box
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] xmalloc problem
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 11:51:11 -0600

What platform are  you running on?

I have that problem when the computer runs out of memory, tries to create a new agent somewhere, and there is no ram or swap space left to create the agent (xmalloc plays a part in that). There are utilities on all platforms that can tell you how much of any resource is available; chances are if you launch that and start your program running, you will see your memory slowly getting filled up.