[Swarm-Modelling] uploading contributions

From: James Marshall
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] uploading contributions
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:49:39 +0100

Does anyone know if the ftp.swarm.org contribution archive is still
being maintained? I sent an update of my EPD Swarm app some time ago to
address@hidden and haven't heard anything about it since... a paper
using the new model has just been published so I'm quite keen to see it
in the archive, especially as I included the ftp.swarm.org URL in the
paper...
   Thanks,
        James

--