Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New to simulation, RPG modeling

From: Sylvain Viart
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] New to simulation, RPG modeling
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 05:32:30 +0200

Hi Konrad,

address@hidden wrote:
Sorry, I don't know wether I answered your last mail.

No problem, someone else did. :-)

Can you be more precise on what you want to do? I didn't quite understand it.

We have spoken about fine grained agent vs more intelligent agent modeling.

We mentioned the framework http://repast.sourceforge.net/.

What I would like to do, is to model a set of characters evolving in a wold driven by my cutom rules.

The character should have a default behavior, whishing to improve their experience, fighting each other sometimes, collecting artifact and moving arround, in city (safe environement) and in the wildness.

And then I would like to introduce some specific rules about artifact they can collect, to see if the game is well balanced or if only a small group of player are having all the great object.

I hope it's more complete now.

Regards,
Sylvain.