[Swarm-Modelling] Non-integer timesteps

From: dgokaydin
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Non-integer timesteps
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 15:45:55 +0100 (WEST)

Hello,

I sent a message to the support mailing list a few days ago asking about
asynchronous schedules.

I have a much more specific question now: is it possible to schedule
events at non-integer timesteps in swarm? The schedule method
at$createActionTo$message only accepts integer values... I know I could
just convert everything to integers and forget about what shows up in the
x-axis of the EZgraph, but that would complicate things and cost a lot of
computation time. Is there some simple way to do this?

Thank you,

Dinis Gökaydin

P.S.-Thank you for the answers the last time, they were very helpful, I've
studied the Mousetrap code and I think I understand roughly how dynamic
schedule works.