Re: [Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: Re: [ABMs in finance]

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] [Fwd: Re: [ABMs in finance]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2006 17:38:05 +0200

        Thanks, the paper is highly interesting.

        No agents, but a very complicated structure.

My point is that modeling a structure in which sequences or networks of events are relevant, and may be the devil in the details is substantial (quoting Glen), we can adhere to the parsimony principle mainly using ABM.

        Pietro