[Swarm-Modelling] Last registration reminder!

From: Steve Railsback
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Last registration reminder!
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:44:41 -0700

Tomorrow (May 20) is the last day to register for housing at SwarmFest, and the last day for early registration!

We will soon have a schedule posted, and we are assembling a variety of featured speakers to talk about their own work and the status of agent-based modeling in such fields as medicine and biology, ecology, anthropology, and economics.

See the conference web site:

http://www.nd.edu/~swarm06/index.html

Steve Railsback for
The SwarmFest Organizing Committee