[Swarm-Modelling] Swarmfest and your IBME text

From: Tyson, Rebecca
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Swarmfest and your IBME text
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 14:15:01 -0700

Dear Steve,

I just wanted to let you know that my copy of your new book has finally
arrived, and I'm finding it very interesting and very helpful!

Also, I'm afraid that I can't make it to Swarmfest, but I'm sending my student,
Kyle Newton, whose abstract should be sent in shortly!  He's just an
undergraduate, so 20 minutes will be a long talk for him.  Will most of the
students be graduate students or will there be undergraduates as well?

Regards,

Rebecca

<<winmail.dat>>