Re: [Swarm-Modelling] INDECS: call for papers

From: Ivana Cace
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Modelling] INDECS: call for papers
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 18:10:44 +0100

Dear Dr Raman,

My sincerest apologies for the delay.
 I shall try to send an abstract.  As I am already working on a paper for a
different Conference, I am not sure I can make it in time.

Time is as always an issue but we are not imposing rigid deadlines.
I am looking forward to your abstract.

  I presume the paper should be on a "quantitative" model, but need not use
Swarm-modelling methods.
Please confirm.

Yes, we are interested in methodology but really any tool you use to
describe or make predictions will do fine, provided it does what it
should.

A REQUEST:  Could you please give me references to ( or send me copies of )
papers on these and related topics that you have written or which you know
about.

Both Joanna and I come from Artificial Intelligence and are in the
field of agent based modelling. Joanna page lists all her (and mine)
publications. <http://www.cs.bath.ac.uk/~jjb/web/publications.html>
The INDECS journal originated at the mechanical engineering department
of the Zagreb University, so it too has a technological rather than
sociological background.
A better answer to your request is: we are still in the process of
contracting reviewers.

regards,

Ivana Cace