Re: [SPAM] [Swarm-Modelling] Announce: metaABM 1.1

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: Re: [SPAM] [Swarm-Modelling] Announce: metaABM 1.1
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:00:16 +0200

        Hi Miles and all,

        thanks for the announcement!

The Swarmfest has been absolutely interesting and useful and you can also see the images at http://picasaweb.google.it/pietro.terna/Chicago111452008SwarmFest

        Thanks again to Gary,

        best, Pietro

At 06.36 23/05/2008, you wrote:

Hi all,

First, thanks to Gary An for an enormously productive Swarmfest. I met
a bunch of old friends and met a bunch of new ones. There were a lot
of people showing very interesting and relevant models and very
exciting technology. These are exciting times to be doing ABM
development and modeling. Three cheers!

For those of you who were there you'll know that 1.1 has been released..

metaABM 1.1 includes significant new features..
        • Tighter Eclipse integration including support for Model Checking
and Correction.
        • Support for protected code regions.
        • Editor features and improvements.
        • Model generation improvements.
        • Support for State attributes (enumerators).
        • Model 'cleanup' functionality.
        • New functions, including list support.

I've also made a bunch of improvements to documentation.

See http://www.metascapeabm.com/index.php? option=com_wrapper&Itemid=100 for details on getting up and running
quickly with metaABM. See "what's new" in the metaABM documentation
for more details.

Miles