[Swarm-Modelling] Swarmfest 2009 Save the Date!

From: docgca
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Swarmfest 2009 Save the Date!
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 13:26:18 -0500

Hello list,

I would like to announce that we have a date and place for Swarmfest 2009. It will be in Santa Fe, New Mexico from June 28-30, 2009. It will take place at the Santa Fe Complex ( http://sfcomplex.org/wordpress/ ).  We are working on the program, events and travel details (lodging, etc.), but I wanted to get this info out. We will update you all via the Modelling list and the Swarmwiki as new information becomes available.

Regards,
Gary An
President, Swarm Development Group