[Swarm-Modelling] Phd studentship available - social network dynamics an

From: Lusseau, David
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Phd studentship available - social network dynamics and evolution
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:26:01 +0100

For prospective PhD students (please feel free to distribute widely):

I would like to bring to your attention the attached phd position opening at
the University of Aberdeen, UK.

if you have any questions or queries email me directly at address@hidden

thanks,
David

Dr. David Lusseau
Lecturer in Marine Top Predator Biology

University of Aberdeen
Institute of Biological and Environmental Sciences
Aberdeen, AB24 2TZ, UK

Tel: +44 1224 27 2843
E-mail: address@hidden
website: http://www.abdn.ac.uk/ibes/staff/d.lusseau

Find out more about our MSc programme in Applied Marine and Fisheries Ecology
(www.abdn.ac.uk/fisheco)

Remember: Populations are full of individuals