[Swarm-Modelling] model of enterprises, was Re: Re: Amazon Mechanical T

From: Pietro Terna
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] model of enterprises, was Re: Re: Amazon Mechanical Turk
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:00:44 +0100

   Dear Doudadi,

I can suggest an old project of mine: http://web.econ.unito.it/terna/jes/

Have also a look to the presentations of my Aesop project at http://eco83.econ.unito.it/terna/slapp/

   Best, Pietro

Douadi Merareb ha scritto:

hi professor
i am looking for document about 1 the design of adaptive capability agent .
   2  the design of enterprise adaptive capability agent .
3 the design of adaptive agent (the design attribute the design of behavior ).

my idea is making a model of enterprises adaptive capability agent based on CAS best wishes from douadi merareb, douadi