[Swarm-Modelling] Fwd: ABM of specific historical events

From: Greg Madey
Subject: [Swarm-Modelling] Fwd: ABM of specific historical events
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 13:49:04 -0500

Marten (and the Swarm list),

Medieval Military Logistics: An Agent-based Simulation of a Byzantine Army on
the March
Bart Craenen, Georgios Theodoropoulos, Vincent Gaffney, Philip Murgatroyd and
John Haldon

"This paper discusses the development of an agent-based simulation designed to
investigate medieval military logistics so that new evidence may be generated
to supplement existing historical analysis. It uses as a use-case the Byzantine
army's march to the battle of Manzikert (AD 1071), a key event in medieval
history."

I believe it can be found online!

Cheers,

Greg