Re: [Swarm-modeling] ungulates!

From: Dr Andrew J Cleary
Subject: Re: [Swarm-modeling] ungulates!
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 11:30:51 -0700

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 11:20 AM glen ep ropellaa <gepr@agent-based-modeling.com> wrote:
Ha! Yeah. He knows that. And if my 33 years of writing simulations hasn't taught me that, then I should just retire and brew beer.

Are "writing simulations" and "brewing beer" mutually exclusive?? ;-)

--
glen ep ropella 971-599-3737

--
Check out my novella, "Disarming"! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B082FVPYPH It is a legal/economic/political speculative fiction story filled with quirky characters, a thought-provoking setting (it has no single central government), and a doozy of a conundrum!