swarm-support

Re-scaling in EZGraph

From: Parviez Hosseini
Subject: Re-scaling in EZGraph
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:25:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Hive --

This is just a friendly request/idea. It would useful if you could
re-scale the X & Y axes on EZGraphs, particularly the time/X axis.
Although I'm willing to buy that time is best a unsigned long int for
computational reasons, for a given simulation it is often something you
want to think of as a decimal. It is possible to gain some
decimal representation by rescaling within the simulation, but then I'd
like to see time in my graphs, the way I want to think about, not the way
the computer does. Ergo, rescaling the time axis. Sure, you can do this
with BLT Graph with some ease, but it seems simple and widely useful
enough that it would be nice to have it in EZGraph.

Just an idea.

-Parviez Hosseini

   with "help" in the body of the message.