swarm-support

Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Mac OS X 10.3

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Mac OS X 10.3
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 22:01:12 +1100

I think these sorts of messages are caused by linking against one version at build time and and different one at run time.

The link time search path is first anything in the command line, then LD_LIBRARY_PATH then the system defaults. The run time search path is DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH followed by the system defaults.

You should be able to fix any problems by changing DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH.

Bill Northcott