swarm-support

Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that!?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Objective C error message or something like that!?
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 06:57:12 -0700

[...]

>> Please try running heatbugs with the latest official 2.2 Windows
>> binary, see download instructions at:
>>
>> http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm:_stable_release#Windows_binaries
>>
>> and FAQ at:
>>
>> http://www.swarm.org/wiki/Swarm_FAQ:Windows_installation
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Alex

-> I think i didn't formulate the problem so well.

-> My program is only using the structures that are used in
-> heatbugs. The heatbugs themselves are beautifully running on my
-> system :-)

Regardless of your problem, you should be testing it against the most
recent version of Swarm.  There is no a priori way of knowing whether
your problem is with your modified heatbugs or with the Swarm
libraries itself.  You are unlikely to get much help if you aren't
running the latest version of Swarm, since the symptom you see may
already be fixed.

So upgrade to 2.2 and then try your code.

Alex