swarm-support

Re: [Swarm-Support] intel mac swarm trouble

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] intel mac swarm trouble
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 07:00:28 +1000

On 09/09/2006, at 10:30 AM, Brandon M. Gabler wrote:
Then I installed swarm again, and have odd errors. I am sure I have X11, Xcode, and dev tools installed, so the pre-reqs are fine.

Here're the last few lines of errors:

When looking for compile time errors, always look for the first error. (Search the output text for 'error:') Once there is one error there will usually be a mass of consequential issues. So what comes later gives few clues to the original issue. I suspect you will find a 'No such file or directory' further back in the output, but it might be something else.

Bill Northcott