swarm-support

Re: [Swarm-Support] libswarm.so.0

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] libswarm.so.0
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:53:57 +1100

On 21/02/2008, at 2:47 AM, Corinne Coen wrote:
On another machine (running tbe same model I refer to in earlier emails) I get an "Abort" due to TkExtra (instance). Using my new gdb and bt commands, I get this result:

Starting program: /home/ccoen/Desktop/InvestmentRivalry100/rivalry
error: TkExtra (instance)

This used to be a common error on MacOS. It means that the Tk interpreter failed to initialise. On the Mac that would be because X- windows is not running. Can you run Tk on this machine from other software?

Your model should run in batch mode.

Bill