swarm-swarmfest2004

[SwarmFest2004] registration fees

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: [SwarmFest2004] registration fees
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:53:49 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

How has SwarmFest's handled figuring out who gets to pay
what rate for SwarmFest?

(I have a bit of a conflict of interest here...)

Ie, the example that is definitely going to come up is students (and
others) from CSCS/UM.    We (CSCS) have an Academic Plus membership.
So who is elligible to get charged the SDG swarmfest rates?
Just me?   Me + cscs students, postdocs, etc?

This issue may come up for other university groups, i would imagine.

Do we need a proceedure to submit names/registrations to whoever
has the "gold standard" copy of the membership list to figure
out what the people should be paying?
Do we just take them at their word (mostly...) when they
send in their registration form?

Thanks for the info,

- r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://cscs.umich.edu/~rlr